Friday, June 29, 2007

Ahh, my first post

Well, I never thought I would end up with a blog but after ranting to people at work about work I decided to put together a blog about the least fun job in the world, us lowly call center workers.

First a little background, I work for a major internet company troubleshooting technical problems with customer computers and 99% of the time I am wishing it were possible to reach out and touch someone through phone lines because frankly some of the people I deal with are the worst kinds of people as far as workers in my line of work concider.

No, we aren't talking about the computer illiterate, well, yeah technically I am, but I am talking about the people who are computer illiterate yet act like they know everything there is to do with computers and have no problem telling us how we should do our jobs.

Albeit this is a small portion of the populous, but it is a lot of the people we deal with because the people who know what the problem is and know how to fix it aren't calling us for help.

So yeah, my real first post will probably be tomorrow which is my day off so I will be tweaking this blog quite a bit, I will have rantings from other co-workers as well and various other things going on in my life which hopefully and slowly drag me out of here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol
Yes, I know what you mean, but the fact is people who are computer illitirate should not have computers period. When you don't even know what an address bar is or if your only experience with the internet is using AOL, you don't deserver a computer at all.
There seriously needs to be a test before you buy your computer so that anyone whos computer illitirate cannot buy one.